Re: Privacy-protecting contact tracer for COVID-19?

Ouri, et al

we can try to do better by increasing our awareness, and developing better
tracking systems

But I don''t think we can prevent abuse by governments and secret states
and spy agencies, nor prevent them to twist the good intentions of
developers

Secret states are powerful and can manipulate even privacy activists into
becoming their spies an perpetrate privacy abuse on their behalf, without
the privacy activist even understanding what they are doing.

They do so by saying that they trying to protect someone in some way from
breach of privacy/for their own safety but they do so by breaking privacy
and leveraging extra constitutional powers.

Legitimate governments would not know this is all going on. and the average
person
would even being able to contemplate cognitively this is happening.

Identity Privacy activists and technologists are then called to work for
the secre state and warrant the legitimacey of of the illegitimate act, and
by doing so an inextricable mess completely below legality is creating a
surveillance lock becomes the de facto state of affairs. We cannot prevent
this kind of perversion from taking place.

But we can try to stay out of it and leave the phone at home, and possibly
get rid of the phone altogether when we can get our wifi from the air
eventually
Regarding the app -   I have worked out a neat very simple design . very
simple
Is that still needed? Is there a formal way to share?