Re: Privacy-protecting contact tracer for COVID-19? [was Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei]

Thank you for this input.

FYI, I know this already, it's not a spoiler. Again, I'm trying to
partner up with a notable epidemiologist on this, who could provide
solid bankable guidance. If any of you know one, please introduce me.
We'll probably have better luck finding on via the IEEE blockchains in
healthcare working group?

Anyway, my thinking is to do two releases... the first with only simple
contact tracing and no DIDs asap, and the second with VCs, location
analysis and support for antibody testing...  down the road when the
science is ready. But the key is to /plan/ for forthcoming functionality
in the underlying foundational design and data structures up front. This
would make us proactive rather than reactive, like the US federal
government has been.

FYI, Fauci recently "guessed" that immunity would be likely, maybe for
1-2 years, but then he qualified the statement by adding that this was a
personal "hope", and we won't know for sure until the science is done. A
lot depends on how fast the virus mutates, which by the way, seems to be
mutating into something less deadly but more contagious.

Anyway, my point is that we don't need to "wait" to plan intelligently
and base the design on science... this are the core errors in Trump's
logic, he tends to wait and he does not believe in science. And why I
think the Trump will screw up contact tracing apps just like they have
with everything else.

MM

PS, /another idea: /it might be interesting to give VCs to CDC
intelligence officers to give them access into contact sharing
databases. These would be revocable after the pandemic is over, and
could theoretically be attenuated when delegated to support staff.

--

*Moses Ma | Managing Partner*

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com | moses@ngenven.com

v+1.415.568.1068 | skype mosesma | /linktr.ee/moses.tao/
<http://linktr.ee/moses.tao>

FutureLab provides strategy, ideation and technology for breakthrough
innovation and third generation blockchains.

Learn more at /www.futurelabconsulting.com/
<http://futurelabconsulting.com>. For calendar invites, please cc:
mosesma@gmail.com

Or whet your appetite by reading /Agile Innovation/
<http://www.amazon.com/Agile-Innovation-Revolutionary-Accelerate-Engagement/dp/B00SSRSZ9A>
<https://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Design-Sprint-Application-Disruptive/dp/1799143864>
| my blog at /psychologytoday.com/
<http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-tao-innovation>.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY
REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR
BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THIS
EMAIL SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED BINDING; HARD COPY DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED
TO CREATE LEGALLY BINDING COMMITMENTS. FOR CALENDAR INVITES, PLEASE CC:
MOSESMA@GMAIL.COM