Re: Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Working Draft of December, 2007

Dear WCAG WG,

EOWG accepts your resolutions below.

("WCAG 2.0 is great as is... Lets deliver it.: I have my opinions about things in WCAG 2.0 that could be better, but at this point I think they are hair splitting. In some areas I disagree with the responses, but not enough to argue it. And, I might be wrong. So, I think it is time to wrap 2.0 in a bow and send it to the universe."[1] "I agree. Let's move forward!"[2])

We are excited that you are progressing WCAG 2.0 closer to becoming a W3C Recommendation, Web standard. Congratulations.

Regards,
~Shawn Henry for EOWG[3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/02/mid/47E3F19F.4000204@csulb.edu;list=w3c-wai-eo
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2008JanMar/0170.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/