Re: zakim commands (also for running subgroup meetings)

Hi Lisa, All:

Just one minor tweak/edit to Lisa's excellent summary of using our W3C
bots on the IRC channel.

Trackbot is going away. Sometime this year (don't yet know exactly
when), it will stop working.

So, instead of "trackbot, start meeting" we should learn to use:

zakim, start meeting

And, if that doesn't work, it's probably because zakim isn't in the
channel. Should that happen, you can invite zakim like this:

/invite zakim

And, while I'm on the topic, here are a few more commands I find
helpful:

Meeting: [whatever name you have for the meeting, e.g. COGA Mental
Health Subgroup Teleconference]

date: dd mmm yyyy

Chair: [nic of person chairing]

Best,