Re: Icons

Thank you so much for sharing this, Justine! My apologies for taking a few
days to reply.

My thoughts/notes:

*Ensure processed do not rely on memory *still needs work

   - It doesn't match the aesthetic style of the others and stands out as
   odd
   - It doesn't actually follow the mockup we decided on (with the stickies
   inside of the thought bubble)
   - It isn't very clear because it is a lot of visual information in a
   tiny space, especially with all of the details of the brain
   - Is there a reason not to use the one that I mocked up instead (option B
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aRoYev1aAIHhIq37Itt96ueBwLh5zXMUeJBYxL0MCkQ/edit#>)?
   The originating art that I pulled together was sourced from nounproject, so
   it would be simple to credit. If we feel that one is also still a bit
   cluttered, I can work on it a bit more to give it more breathing space and
   clarity

*Provide support for different ways to understand content* is confusing and
aesthetically jarring. I realize this one was agreed on well before I
became involved, but I'd like to suggest that I take a stab at coming up
with a less confusing option. I've looked at previous iterations from the
"older versions" document, and don't have a good creative solution yet, but
am happy to make this an action item today or tomorrow.

*Help users understand with clear text and images*: I can live with this
one as it is, but I think we can do better. The icon feels unbalanced, and
to me looks like it is proposing a long blob of text rather than short
manageable chunks. I can also take on an action item to mock up a couple
suggested alternatives on this one if that seems helpful.

Finally, looking at this layout, and thinking about our actual
recommendations, I'd like to propose that we make a layout change. I've
added a suggestion to the bottom of the document you shared
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11MvYiuuCLb03tlg6aE_pXqE3WxA8M2eCcs75L5s9ZpI/edit#>
.

Rain