Re: Issue 197 (multiple issues including adding to Toms persona) Please respond by feb 21

+ 1 with a minor edit:

"We also feel the AI suggestions are reliable enough yet to be recommended"
--
the word "not" should be added between "reliable" and "enough"

Again, my sincerest apologies for the day-late response!