Re: Icons

Fantastic job, Thanks so much!

some small comments

1. Can the use and avoid (good and bad) icons be separated?

The icons for Ensure processes do not rely on memory and Ensure processes
do not rely on memory seem less clear then we thought they would. Can the
artists take another look at them? Two suggestions:

   - Help users understand what things are and how to use them  - maybe we
   need lass of the hand and more of the other elements?
   - Maybe if the outline for the memory icon was clearer

All the best

Lisa