Re: Issue 197 (multiple issues including adding to Toms persona) Please respond by feb 21

Hello,

+1 with two response additions and the additions of issue numbers for
deferred issues. I also integrated Rain's

Thank you for your wonderful review. We have put in most of your
suggestions into the next version.
As well the editorial comments and clarifications, we have also:

   1. Added Ben's suggestion for a help/orientation button into the
   examples of pattern 4.2.4 - make each step clear.
   2. Added shifting font sizes  to the pattern on personalization support
   3. Added to Tom's (now Kwame's) persona the following: "He struggles
   keeping track of what he is doing in complex tasks.It is important for Tom
   to have the steps of tasks clearly presented, and a mechanism like
   breadcrumbs that helps Tom keep track of where he is in a task with
   multiple steps.Tom appreciates it when  tasks are as simple as possible.
   "It can't ever be too simple," he says.
   4. Added to Tom's (now Kwame's) persona the following: Kwame also
   prefers larger fonts. Reading smaller text takes up mental energy that
   isn't available for trying to understand what is being said.

There were a few points that we have to postpone for now. Specifically:

   - We feel that the rainbow approach is out of scope for this document
   which is  guidance for Web content. (Issue
   - We can attempt to expand and review Sec 3.7.3 in more detail in the
   next version.  Similarly we can review  4.2.5.2  then as well. (Issue 244
   <https://github.com/w3c/coga/issues/244>)
   - We also feel the AI suggestions are not reliable enough yet to be
   recommended. However we would like to add this to research topics. Likewise
   we feel more research is needed before we can suggest that divide numbers
   need to be big. We would welcome any additional comments, research or
   contributions from you ongoing.  (Issue 245
   <https://github.com/w3c/coga/issues/245>)
   - We can review the ability to make reminders loud for the next
version (Issue
   243 <https://github.com/w3c/coga/issues/243>)

Thanks again for your wonderful contributions

The task force.

--
Rachael Montgomery, PhD
Director, Accessible Community