[web-annotation] How do we model "groups" in the Annotation model?

From: Doug Schepers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 16:46:53 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
shepazu has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation:

== How do we model "groups" in the Annotation model? ==
Sometimes you want to have an annotation published only to a
particular group, and you may wish to let only those people see it.
For example, a reading group, a classroom, an organization, or a group
 of friends.

The `audience` in #8  is intertwined with the notion of access
control. What are the requirements for a "group"?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/119 using your GitHub
account