Re: [web-annotation] How do we model "groups" in the Annotation model?

From: BigBlueHat via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 14:26:45 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Good thoughts, @nickstenning. I'll reply to most of them here, but for
 this specific issue, I think we should:

1. accept @iherman's proposed text (or something based on it)
2. close this particular issue
3. move this conversation to the mailing list where it's a better
fit--as we're not directly "solving for X" here, we're discussing what
 could be, etc.

Once we have some action items out of further discussions, we can
certainly create those here as issues and come to consensus and act on
 them.

So, to that end, let's move the conversation to the list (please):
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/

--
GitHub Notification of comment by BigBlueHat
Please view or discuss this issue at