Re: Working Group Last Call: Structured Fields Revision (RFC8941bis)

Thanks, Julian. We can certainly wait for your review and implementation update to the end of the week before processing anything

Regarding non-ascii strings, those remain outside of the scope the WG agreed upon for *this* revision (but can certainly be part of another revision). If we as a WG collectively believe the current revision effort cannot ship without expanding the scope, then that needs to be raised and agreed upon as part of this WGLC.

Best,
Tommy