Re: Working Group Last Call: Structured Fields Revision (RFC8941bis)

Am 29.04.2023 um 05:04 schrieb Tommy Pauly:
> As a reminder, our WGLC is scheduled to end next week. Please send in
> any issues, and please reply to this email with your reviews!
>
> Thanks,
> Tommy

Hi Tommy,

I'm planning to review the spec (and update my implementation) over the
course of next week (which is indeed past the LC date).

Furthermore, we also need to come to a conclusion on

   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2494

which (AFAIR) has some remaining points to resolve.

Best regards, Julian