Re: Working Group Last Call: Structured Fields Revision (RFC8941bis)

Personally --

*If* we think we're going to ship Display Strings and can agree to do so, I'd prefer to do it in this revision, rather than having a third revision of Structured Fields.

Figuring out consensus on that is out of my hands, though. Tommy, thank you for your service :)

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/