RE: Can't We All Just Get Along?

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:12:04 -0500
To: "'WAI Guidelines WG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thanks for the comments Kynn.

Everyone,

We have now had several such warnings/requests recently about not
calling people names or characterizing their postings.

Can we have this be the last warning on this.  We are driving people
away.

If you have a position or thought please post it.

If you disagree with a posting, post a counterview or alternate.  You
can quote what was said in your counter point -- but you don’t need to
talk about people or even include their name actually.   This also
includes referring to people as "groups"  or  "those people".

Let's see if we can stick to ideas...   and debating ideas and not
people or groups.

Thanks much

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.