RE: Can't We All Just Get Along?

Accessibility is such a huge area where we all have a lot to learn and the
related research is evolving all the time. For instance, many of the
arguments on the list made me read some of the latest research on
perception, attention etc. and also refresh my memory on some old stuff
again and I still feel I need more. I like it when people explain both
their opinions/hypothesis and also try to see what kinds of research
questions there might be that they feel needs to be checked.

I wonder if it would help the discussions to mark the issues that possibly
need additional research in a more detailed way and gather them to a list
as research problems. Then as part of the research & development efforts we
could try to increase our knowledge by finding experts beyond the
participants of this group to come and talk about their research fields and
possible solutions for the research problems to specific teleconferences.
They might find good research questions to study and we might learn more.

Marja