RE: Rewrite of Introduction: Purpose

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:42:53 -0500
To: "'WAI Guidelines WG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Very nice Charles.    Very very nice.

Provides a good brief and clear intro the covers both access and its
impact on users without disabilities.

The only change I would suggest is to add "usable" back into the first
line.   We specifically include usability guidelines (were priority 3 in
WCAG 1.0).

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.