Re: Minutes of SWBP WG 2006-02-06

you can add the link i sent as an update to the oep notes elisa sent.
i added the following 2 lines at the right place in the notes below:

Deborah McGuinness sent an update to the January 30 OEP telecon minutes
elisa sent at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0046.html

look for ** below

thx,

Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) wrote:

> [...]
>   we ran into the question and found confusion in the area
>
>   <Guus> suggest that DavidB takes this action
>
>   <RalphS> Ralph: "we noted some ambiguity ..."
>
>   <RalphS> ACTION: DBooth to draft a new message to the TAG noting the
>   ambiguity remaining in httpRange-14 and HTTP responses [recorded in
>   [26]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action01]
>
>2.2 OMG: ODM review
>
>   Elisa: No tools for QVT to validate. Delayed to April hoping for
>   tools. Can drop Jeremy's action.
>
>   <scribe> ACTION: [DROPPED] jeremy to review OWL chapter of ODM
>   [recorded in
>   [27]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
>
>2.3 Other
>
>   Elisa: I did review the WSDL 2.0 --> RDF mapping review verbally.
>
>   <scribe> ACTION: [DONE] Elisa to review WSDL 2.0 RDF Mapping
>   [recorded in
>   [28]http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action03]
>
>   <scribe> ACTION: [PENDING] Guus to arrange telecon between himself,
>   Alistair and PFWG (rephrased as: "Guus to finish action of 2.4
>   within 1 week  in
>   [29]http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action02 ")
>   [recorded in
>   [30]http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
>
>     [29] http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action02
>     [30] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action07
>
>   <aliman> guus did you just say you sent a mail to pfwg to arrange a
>   telecon?
>
>   <Guus> wrt Action PFWG: it was rephrased as: "[NEW] ACTION: Guus to
>   finish action of 2.4 within 1 week [recorded in
>   [31]http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action02]"
>
>     [31] http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action02
>
>3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)
>
>   Alistair: Nothing to report
>
>   Ralph: Still expecting to do another WD of SKOS?
>
>   Alistair: Undecided.
>
>3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)
>
>   Elisa: Had a call last week. Chris and Allen working with Ralph.
>   Action is now mine to work with Ralph to put it into CVS.
>
>   <scribe> ACTION: Elisa to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc
>   ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and
>   Alan) [recorded in
>   [32]http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]
>   [CONTINUED]
>
>     [32] http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11
>
>   <RalphS> [33]Elisa's report on action status for OEP actions
>
>     [33]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0027.html
>
>   <Guus> and i took the original action text for the agenda as it was
>   clearer
>
>   Elisa: Still outstanding: Deb needs to be sure all comments are
>   captured from Galway mtg.
>   ... (on integration note).
>
>   <RalphS> (hmm, actually, 0027 doesn't have the detail I'd thought)
>
>   <RalphS> [34][ALL/OEP] Minutes of 2006-01-30 Telecon Elisa

**

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory