meeting record: 2005-12-12 SWBPD telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:08:56 -0500
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Alistair was scribe for the 2005-12-12 telecon.  I know he's been
busy, so I just did a minimal cleanup of the formatted meeting
record [1] so we have something to refer to for our next meeting.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html

I expect there are some inaccuracies in the denotation of certain
actions as "[NEW]", and possibly some inaccuracies in failing
to denote some as "[DONE]".

I see also that some of the action text has been truncated.  Perhaps
I'll find time to correct that before the next telecon, but no promises.