RE: The argument for |bugmode| (was Re: If we have versioning, it should be in an attribute, not the doctype)

Magnus Kristiansen wrote:
>2.b The page didn't bother making a complex workaround for a missing
>feature / non-fatal bug. IE.next fixed this, but nobody benefits from it
>because the author has to make a manual opt-in.

In practice, this rarely happens for any but the most trivial feature or missing bug.  IE is the 80% share browser, web developers have to hack to get it to work.  (Yes, they yell at us for that too.)

-Chris