Re: Proposal to Adopt HTML5 -- procedural issue

Le 11 avr. 2007 à 23:46, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> I'm interested in having someone present HTML5, or the differences
> between HTML4 and HTML5, in a teleconference. The idea got
> a little support support when I brought it up in IRC, but
> it also got some resistance, so I haven't pursued it very actively.

I wonder how much difficult it is to organize  a webinar as it has
been done in the past for a few topics in Ubiquitous domain. But I
have no experience on the organization of it.
http://www.w3.org/2006/11/webcast/

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***