Care with subject lines and threads [was: Proposal to Adopt ...]

Dailey, David P. wrote:
[...]
> * Okay I guess I have to reveal the dumb question after all:

It's reasonably clear that you have gone to some effort to answer
this question for yourself, so unless and until we figure out something
better, you are welcome to ask it here.

But I ask that you take a bit more care with subject lines. This
topic seems to deserve its own thread.