Canvas testing Re: tasks to supplement HTML specification development

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:19:15 +0900
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

Le 12 avr. 2007 à 07:35, Maciej Stachowiak a écrit :
>  <canvas> is probably also ready for the test suite treatment. In
> the case of <canvas>, I think Opera, Mozilla and Apple all have a
> bunch of test cases that could possibly be donated, although they
> would have to be reviewed to check if what they test actually
> matches the spec.

There are a lot done by Philip Taylor too. Quite cool!
http://canvex.lazyilluminati.com/tests/tests/

With Implementation reports for Mozilla and Opera. Someone to go
through Safari (and IE) with it?
http://canvex.lazyilluminati.com/tests/tests/results.html

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***