W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > July to September 2009

{agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:59:34 -0400
Message-ID: <4A8C2166.3070702@intertwingly.net>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
CC: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2009-08-20 for 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

          http://timeanddate.com/s/1brh

Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: TBD.  Chris is on vacation ATM.  If he is unable 
to chair the meeting, I will do so.

We are looking for a scribe.

Dial-in and IRC details:

      Zakim teleconference bridge
       +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
       code: HTML (4865)

      Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
        #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80

Agenda:

1) review of open and pending review action items, based on target dates

    http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda#act_by_iss

2) review of raised action items that have been identified as
    candidates for closure at this time.

    http://tinyurl.com/ntrntx

3) Creation of an HTML Accessibility Task Force

    http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force

Additions to the agenda are welcome. If you plan to attend the telcon
and wish to place an item on the agenda, please reply to this message
with your agenda request.

Note: this meeting will not be recorded.  The number of available phone 
lines has been upped from 15 to 20 due to demand.

Additional details on the agenda can be found below.

  = = = =

agenda+ scribe

agenda+ open / pending review action items

  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda#act_by_iss

  Topic: Issue-56/Action-125 urls-webarch / Julian Reschke

   I fail to see how the following document addresses Roy's
   concern (which appears to over the use of the term "URL"):

    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duerst-iri-bis-06

   Recommendation: need a new action or demote issue to raised.

  Topic: Issue-4/Action-108 html-versioning / Larry Masinter

   Recommendation: as this continues to not attract a tangible proposal,
   I'm inclined to demote this issue to raised.

  Topic: Issue-13/Action-86 handling-http-401-status / Julian Reschke

   Draft appears to have expired:

    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-broyer-http-cookie-auth-00

   Maciej recommends closing:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0698.html

  Topic: Issue-32/Action-128 table-summary / Cynthia Shelly

   Cynthia has published a draft.  What are the next steps?  (need
   action, owner, date):

    http://dev.w3.org/html5/pf-summary/spec.html

  Topic: Issue-35/Action-114 aria-processing / Cynthia Shelly

   As I understand it, there is an agreement in principle that the next
   step is to review and update Henri's matrix, and that Steven Faulkner
   has agreed to take a stab at it, and that Henri, Maciej, and Anne will
   review the results.  If so, can I get a date when this will be
   complete?  How about September 3?

   http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/html-wg/20090819#l-68
   http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/html-wg/20090819#l-87

  Topic: Issue-54/Action-103 doctype-legacy-compat / Julian Reschke

   New draft has been published:

    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-02

   Need a new target date.

  Topic: Issue-74/Action-133 canvas-accessibility / Richard Schwerdtfeger

   Target date continues to be a concern.  Richard has scheduled a
   meeting for this Friday, and to date the only people who have
   expressed an interest in participating outside of the traditional
   PFWG circles are David Singer and Doug Schepers.  I'm seeking
   volunteers.

  Topic: Issue-41/Action-97 decentralized-extensibility / Chris Wilson

   Recommendation: as this continues to not attract a tangible proposal,
   I'm inclined to demote this issue to raised.

agenda+ raised (and nominated for closure) / Maciej Stachowiak

  One final call for volunteers to take action items for the following
  issues which have been nominated for closure.

  http://tinyurl.com/ntrntx
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0965.html

  ISSUE-5: button-type-radio
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/5
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0692.html

  ISSUE-6: videoaudio
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/6
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0693.html

  ISSUE-9: video-synchronization
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/9
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0694.html

  ISSUE-11: default-encoding
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/11
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0697.html

  ISSUE-12: test-case-file-names
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/12
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0696.html

  ISSUE-13: handling-http-401-status
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/13
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0698.html

  ISSUE-16: offline-applications-sql
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/16
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0699.html

  ISSUE-17: media-queries-tab-preprocessing
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/17
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0700.html

  ISSUE-20: table-headers
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/20
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0701.html

  ISSUE-26: accessibility/usability of HTML5 and W3C default stylesheets
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/26
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0702.html

  ISSUE-28: http-mime-override
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/28
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0703.html

  ISSUE-34: commonality
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/34
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0704.html

  ISSUE-36 - client-side-storage-sql
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/36
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0705.html

  ISSUE-37 - html-svg-mathml
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/37
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0706.html

  ISSUE-38 - style-attr-syntax
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/38
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0707.html

  ISSUE-43: client-side image maps
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/43
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/0708.html

agenda+ creation of an HTML Accessibility Task Force / Michael Cooper

  http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force

- Sam Ruby
Received on Wednesday, 19 August 2009 16:00:23 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 19 February 2014 13:57:51 UTC