RE: [xmlschema-dev] <none>

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:43:04 +0800
To: <wilde825@planet.nl>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
The next version of XML Schema will be numbered 1.1. It includes quite a few
new facilities, of which one, "Conditional Type Assignment" seems to
correspond to what you are looking for. Check the specification at

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-xmlschema11-1-20070830/

especially section 3.12.1

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/