[xmlschema-dev] <none>

From: <wilde825@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:16:50 +0200
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hello XML-Schema devvers,

Is there anyone who can give me more information about the development of newer Schema version like 2.0? I'd need more support for checking co-relation (or how they call it) and using validation based on attribute value. If XML Schema isn't being activily developed anymore I can look further.

I hope someone can share this information, because Google wasn't being my best friend.

Hope to here from anyone soon!

Robert de Wilde
wilde825@planet.nl