RE: facets

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#src-single-facet-value

Schema Representation Constraint: Single Facet Value

Unless otherwise specifically allowed by this specification (Multiple patterns (?4.3.4.3) and Multiple enumerations (?4.3.5.3)) any given .constraining facet. can only be specified once within a single derivation step.

Anli Shundi
TIBCO Software Inc.
www.tibco.com