From: Neill Smith [mailto:smith_neill@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 3:01 AM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Unexpected Child Element

Can somebody please explain what Unexpected child element means?

I have an XML file (well formed) and an XSD file which is well formed
and
valid.

When I check if the XML file is valid it get so far then tells me that
an
Unexpected child element has been found.  What does this mean?  How do I

correct my XML?

Thanks in advance.

N.