RE: [xml-dev] which xml schema tools do it right concerning including attributes xml:lang and xml:space

I think that is a perfectly reasonable thing to do...and no, it should not
be forbidden.

> I think it would be a good thing if many parsers took switches to force
> import, etc.  Of course, there can be no conflict among (global)
> definitions of a given element or attribute.

Ditto. The fact that the REC says that schemaLocation is only a hint
shouldn't imply to implementors that they can always ignore it...they should
give uses the option of whether to ignore or honor it.

pvb