Re: Semantics of a list datatype derived from another list

You can use a Union to derive a list of lists.
But listOfFloat is no longer an atomic datatype so cannot be the value of itemType.

--
Simon.Cox@dem.csiro.au    CSIRO Exploration & Mining
T:08 9284 8443 F:08 9389 1906 C:0403 302 672 (Intl +61)