Re: Resolution of issue Rec39

[xmlp-comments removed from the cc list]

Noah,

I don't have any objection to us 'fixing' this in SOAP 1.2 (or SOAP 1.2b
or whatever). The difference to me between our previous resolution and
the new direction that you are proposing is timing. Earlier the better
and the new direction, I would image, would result in getting the
'optional-response' capability out there faster. I mostly agreed to the
previous resolution because of your pushback on not making
'incompatible' changes to the REC in errata.

I do have some questions about your your email at [1], which I'll
respond in a different email.

Thanks.

-Anish