Re: Resolution of issue Rec39

Anish Karamarkar writes:

> I mostly agreed to the previous resolution because of your
> pushback on not making 'incompatible' changes to the REC in errata.

Understood and much appreciated.  I believe I've acknowledged that my most
recent proposal represents a significant change in my own position on what
might pass as compatible in this case.   I'm sorry for any confusion
that's caused, but of course I hope I'm coming closer to a position that
will be easy to implementa and agreeable to others.  In any case, you
certainly bear no responsibility on this;  I'm the one who's changed my
mind.  Thanks.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation