Re: Issue 455 closed: Representation header and SOAP processing model

The resolution IIRC wasn't quite that.
It wasn't 'always reinserted'. It was --

Define a new role (name to be decided) that causes a Representation
header block targeted to it be reinserted if processed.

(removed the always).
It is always reinserted only if relay is also true.

-Anish