RE: Media type encoding parameter?

 Henrik,
 but the intent of one message can change from one server to
another, depending on what the server expects in the action
parameter (as it would have expected in the SOAPAction header),
how does this align with the notion of the type of a message?
 If we specify what exactly must be the value of the action
parameter, it might belong to the type. If we don't and say that
it should be what the server wants it to be, then it's not part
of the type of messages.
 I don't see the close relationship between MIME type and the
intent of a message, please try to explain what you think it is.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/