Re: TBTF Intro text comment

The feature I am considering is an end-to-end security association that an
intermediary may not be able to participate in. Also, the feature may simply
be a property of the underlying transport. Thus, it becomes a mustUnderstand
implicitly. I wanted to make sure that there is a way for an intermediary to
generate an mU fault when there are transport-related incompatibility. I
am happy if it goes into and end-to-end features portion of the spec ...
except that there are tranport implications.
---Raj