RE: Proposed resolution of issue 101: relationship between header and body blocks

Noah,

This is the bit of the proposal on Issue 101 that I was trying to find
during yesterday's discussion.

> 2. Process SOAP blocks targeted at the SOAP node, generating SOAP faults
> (see 4.4 SOAP Fault) if necessary. A SOAP node MUST process SOAP >>header
> << blocks identified as mandatory >>and MUST process the SOAP body
block<<.

The last insert ">>and MUST process the SOAP body block<<" presumably only
applies at the anonymous actor/ultimate recipient. However, at this point is
speaking more generally of the require behaviour of a SOAP Node.

Could be I missed something, but I didn't read right to me.

Best regards

Stuart