Re: Proposal for hierarchical fault codes

 Rich,

 > Oh heck, you don't even have to say that much.  Just say "By design,
 > this definition is compatible with the SOAP Encoding rules."

 I disagree you can say that and reasonably expect to never see
an href'd faultcode, for example. And allowing that would mean
that, while optional, the Encoding would be required by the core
and therefore it would be a required part.
 You know, I like strictness and I actually like lawyerspeak in
contracts exactly because of the strictness it tries to achieve
with vague human languages. I think my wording below reflects
that. 8-)
 What do others think? 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/