Re: overlooked use cases

I put together an expanded case for caching a while back, don't know
if it was considered. The current one is sufficient as far as caching
is concerned, but it may be good to come up with separate use cases
for implied requirements here - i.e., the ability for a Module to
index into the body XML to assign cacheability, etc.

Cheers

* Caching

Some applications may wish to make caching possible for latency,
bandwidth use or other gains in efficiency. To enable this, it should
be possible to assign cacheability in a variety of circumstances.

For example, "read" caching might be used to store messages at
intermediaries for reuse in the response phase of the
request/response message exchange pattern. Such caching might be on
the scope of an entire message, an XP module, or scoped to individual
XP module elements.

Similarly, "write" caching may be useful in situations when a request
message in a request/response message exchange patterns (as well as