RE: DR309 -- ongoing discussion

Re: wiggle room: well I guess if we need it (and have used it other places)
then use "should," but we're not really saying how well XP is supported on
small devices. Maybe this is our way of saying that these req'ts aren't
really of highest priority. I would prefer to make the req'ts strong and
clear, and then prioritize, but that may not be practicable.

Bill