RE: Agenda,6 May 2004 WS Desc telcon

regrets, in transit over the arctic at the time.

-bindings.
html#_soap_binding_syntax
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x172
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Apr/0081.html
[.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004May/0001.html

HTTP Features - Scheduled for future telcons, dependent on overall
                review of HTTP features.
10. Issue 165: Adding HTTPS support [.1]
  - Still debating whether to put a specific marker in the binding
    re: https (probably delay this; group with other HTTP features.)

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x165

13. Issue 147: HTTP binding uses static content-type header [.1]
  - "... we can today describe operations using messages
    consisting in XHTML or SVG documents. Using the HTTP binding,
    these messages will have the "application/xml" mime type
    while it would be more appropriate to use more precise mime
    types ("application/xhtml+xml" or "image/svg+xml" for
    instance). Therefore, it might be good to be able to set the
    mime type to use for a given message, at least at the HTTP
    binding level ..."

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x147

14. Issue 55: Define binding to HTTP headers [.1]
  - Do we want such capability?

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x55

15. Issue 56: Define means to specify an authentication requirement [.1]
  - attempt to clarify commentor's intent

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x56
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Apr/0033.html

16. Issue 164: Support for HTTP chunking and other HTTP options [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x164

Scheduled for future telcons
17. Effort to simplify our spec.
  - DavidB [.1] and Jonathan [.2] have provided some data points.
  - Arthur's suggestion [.3]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Mar/0162.html
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Apr/0006.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Apr/0028.html