RE: Issue 189 proposals:

Sanjiva wrote:

> XPath does not have any such subtletees IIRC!

well, off the top of my head these two trip me up all the time:

- is it /doc/element@attribute or /doc/element/@attribute
- /doc/element[0] is a googly* when you've 20 odd years of C to unlearn :-)

> The real question is would you really dissect an XML element structure in
> such a manner and put some stuff in the path, some as query params and the
> rest as POST body?

well that's a good question. i've seen existing HTTP services which encode
information in the endpoint URI for security authentication method, service
version, etc

> I guess that's what the CR phase is for.

i guess! writing test cases will iron out quite a few wrinkles.

Paul

* http://news.bbc.co.uk/sportacademy/hi/sa/cricket/skills/newsid_3207000/3207939.stm