Re: Part 1: Component reference vs. QName

We're not proposing to change the syntax, so you'd still be using
a @ref attribute of type xsd:QName to refer to operations/faults from
a binding.

The proposal is to change the component model so that the {operation reference}
property of the Binding Operation and the {fault reference} property of
Binding Fault would have the actual components as a value instead of a QName.
The motivation being that, because of the rules already in place, the current
QNames resolve uniquely to a component in _all_ cases, inheritance or not.

Roberto