RE: Issue 169: Propose http method in the operation interface to simplify http binding.

Dave wrote:
> There's 2 separate concepts: Constrained or Generic interface
> (ie REST) and the actual protocol verbs (GET/PUT/POST/DELETE) on
> the wire.  The use of "GET" can apply to many protocols, and
> even many bindings.

This does reassure me: the interface describes the constriction
and the binding describes the actual HTTP (or whatever) mechanism
employed. Combined with the defaulting mechanism for where
interface/operation@webMethod actually is binding/operation@webMethod,
i think this looks very neat.

Paul