Re: Asynch request/response HTTP binding needed

"Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com> writes:
> PAOS is slightly different. It has two MEPs, the one I think you are
> thinking of works as follows:
>
> Given nodes A and B:
>
> 1. node A makes an HTTP GET to node B.
> 2. Node B sends a SOAP Request as the HTTP response.
> 3. Node A responds with a SOAP response in an HTTP POST to Node B.
> 4. Node B responds with some HTTP response ( typically a web page )
>
> Gudge

I understood what DaveO wanted as:

1. node A makes an HTTP POST to node B with a SOAP Request and
   information on where to POST the HTTP response to
2. node B responds with something like 201 OK
3. later on, node B makes an HTTP POST to node A with a SOAP Response
4. node A responds with something like 201 OK

DaveO??

I like this a lot but unfortunately one needs WS-Addressing or something
similar to send the "information on where to POST the HTTP response to".

Sanjiva.