Re: Using alternative schema languages

Amy,

I like the text (I've only skimmed through though) but I don't like the
fact that you use the 'element' and 'type' AIIs to refer to DTD and
RelaxNG definitions (see the quotes below).

I'd rather see something like

<part name="DTDDefinedPart" dtdns:element="ExampleElement"/>
<part name="RelaxNGDefinedPart" rng:definition="foo:ExampleRNGDefn"/>

The fact that the 'element' and 'type' attribute information items are
not namespace-qualified is only an optimization because XML Schema must
be supported by a WSDL processor and it is assumed that XML Schema will
be used the most.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation