From: ECKERT,ZULAH (HP-Cupertino,ex1)
To: 'kreger@us.ibm.com'; Hao He
Cc: ECKERT,ZULAH (HP-Cupertino,ex1); Damodaran, Suresh;
Hao.He@thomson.ocm.au; adiber@att.com; wsgeek2002@yahoo.com;
www-ws-arch@w3.org
Sent: 6/21/02 5:45 AM
Subject: RE: proposed AC018 rewording

I'm with Heather on this.

I would like to see us separate the "how" of accomplishing the goals
from the actual goals ad requirements. This lends clarity to the goals
and requirements. I understand that we haven't done this in other
sections of the requirements document, however I support doing this. It
is appropriate to have the discussion of how we want to accomplish
meeting the requirements and the model(s) discussion will enter into
this.

So +1 to Heather's disagreement with 18.1.5 and 18.2.5

Zulah