From: Austin, Daniel [mailto:Austin.D@ic.grainger.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 12:46 PM
To: 'Hao He'; 'www-ws-arch@w3.org '
Subject: RE: UML

I am not keen on this as a normative requirement; as someone who uses and
teaches UML
on a regular basis, I believe it to have serious drawbacks as an
architectural tool. It is
best suited to its intended use - software application design (which is
quite different from architecture).

I can live with this if 'should' is changed to 'may'.

Regards,

D-