RE: Proposal re REST and Arch doc

I think documenting the differences is an excellent way to move forward.

It will help us distill the properties of rest that are important vs the

features we think we need in the web services world. This should give us

a concrete base on which to debate whether deviations from each other
are a needed, good,
bad or whatever without making judgment as to who are the heretics.

Martin.