Re: "Orchestration" and "Choreography"

Roger,

Well put.  However, we need some definitions to get us along to the next topic
for discussion.  We can define orchestration and choreography as equivalent, go
with words derived from Martin's music and dance analogy or come up with
something entirely new.  In all cases, everyone will need to map their
preconceived notions to our terms because many have slightly different views.

I'd lean towards using Martin's analogy because it's relatively close to most of
our a priori (wrt WSAWG) knowledge.

thanx,
    doug