Re: Choreography and REST

You need to drill down a bit further than the one-sentence description
of EDOC.

I never claimed that EDOC-the-whole-thing is exclusively JUST about
choreography of process and hence can be equated to WSCI at some level.
However, business process is at the heart of what is needed to model
enterprise
distributed computing.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris