RE: please review staging drafts

Hello Jeremy,

The Japanese shows without problems. But that's not due to the
fact that the encoding is correct, it's due to the fact that
the source uses numeric character references. This is a pity
because the file is served as UTF-8, and so the characters
could be represented directly. I hope you can fix this,
I can help you.

Regards,    Martin.

     <first:ShakespearePlay rdf:ID="Romeo-and-Juliet">

       <rdfs:label xml:lang="en">Romeo and Juliet</rdfs:label>
       <rdfs:comment xml:lang="en">The Most Excellent and Lamentable
Tragedy
           of Romeo and Juliet.</rdfs:comment>
       <rdfs:label xml:lang="it">Romeo e Giulietta</rdfs:label>
       <rdfs:comment xml:lang="it">La tragedia di Romeo e
Giulietta</rdfs:comment>

       <rdfs:label rdf:parseType="Literal"
xml:lang="ja">ロミオとジュリ&#1
2456;ット</span></rdfs:label>